Sunday, December 9, 2018

Aloo Matar- Husband Special


Happy Winters readers!

Picture Credit- Anand Sharma
Content Credit- Its Me ! Cheshta Anand Sharma

Decembers have knock our doors along with laziness and lots of food craving. Am I right?
So, Today is Sunday, and i have NO mood to cook something for me but certainly craving for good food.

Tadaaa!!!

Anand enters my kitchen- " Today I will Cook"!

I am super Happy..

So guys, in this blog I will be sharing recipe for Aloo Matar!





Ingredients Needed-


  • Non Stick Pan
  • Desi Ghee 
  • Butter
  • Jeera
  • Tej pata
  • Onions- 2 finely chopped
  • Tomatoes- 2 
  • Potatoes- 2
  • Peas- washed
  • Red Chillies
  • Green Chillies
  • Salt- To Taste
  • Garam Masala
  • Sabzi Masala- Catch
  • Garlic paste
  • Ginger Paste



Method of Cooking-


  • Heat the pan
  • Add Desi Ghee 1 spoon
  • Add 1 spoon of jeera
  • Add 2 tej pata
  • Add Onions, salt, and green chillies
  • cook for 5 mins
  • Now, Add Ginger garlic paste
  • Cook Till it turn red
  • Add Tomatoes, and put the lid on
  • Cook until it soften.
  • Add Peas and cook.
  • Add salt, red chillies, haldi, garam masala, butter, and garam/ Sabji Masala
  • Cook for 10 minutes in sim flame


Serve with Methi ka Paratha.



 It looks yummy, and lip Smacking!

Isnt'it?




My Sunday breakfast was perfect!



I loved it!

For more blogs related to Food, Fotos and Hum, keep updated!

1 comment: